ACG Dog Mountain Black/Oil Grey/Thunder Grey
Or call us at 206-257-0577
TRAIL-INSPIRED STYLE AND PERFORMANCE.
The Nike ACG Dog Mountain Shoe melds heritage details with trail-inspired elements for a one-of-a-kind look. Ballistic mesh and premium suede deliver durability, while subtle details reference the history of Nike trail shoes and the coordinates of treasured Pacific Northwest trails.
- Durable ballistic mesh with suede overlays for a premium look.
- Coordinates for Dog Mountain are featured on the medial side.
- Sockliner features the coordinates for the Leif Erikson Trail.
- Internal dynamic fit system, inspired by track spikes, wraps your foot for a secure fit.
- Rubberized mesh around the collar is breathable and stretches as you take the shoe on and off.
- Injected Unit (IU) foam midsole features a topographical map texture referencing K2, the second-highest mountain in the world.
- Aggressive traction on the outsole draws inspiration from the classic waffle design as well as the toothiness of the Nike ACG Wildwood.
- Dog Mountain is the name of a popular trail in Cook, Washington. The 6.9 mile loop hike offers expansive views of the Columbia River Gorge and an abundance of wild flowers in the spring and summer months.
Launch product is final sale