ACG Ruckel Ridge LT British Tan/LT British Tan
Or call us at 206-257-0577
TRAIL-INSPIRED STYLE AND PERFORMANCE.
The Nike ACG Ruckel Ridge Shoe melds heritage details with trail-inspired elements for a one-of-a-kind look. Premium leather and aggressive traction deliver durability, while subtle details reference the history of ACG and the coordinates of treasured Pacific Northwest trails.
- DWR (durable, water-repellent) nubuck leather upper helps keep your feet dry.
- The coordinates for Ruckel Ridge are featured on the medial side.
- Aggressive traction pattern is inspired by bike tires.
- Engineered knit cuff lets you easily slip the shoe on and off. A knit tongue integrates seamlessly into the cuff for a sock-like fit.
- Easily cinch in the laces with a toggle system. The laces are ticked with hits of reflectivity.
- Injected Unit (IU) foam midsole features a topographical map texture referencing K2, the second-highest mountain in the world.
- Beneath the rubber of the outsole, a puncture-proof layer shields your foot from sharp rocks. It's strategically perforated for lighter-weight performance.
- Ruckel Ridge is a difficult, 9 mile loop trail in the Columbia River Gorge. The trail ascends up basalt columns covered in a green moss, creating a series of scrambles and short technical climbs. The climax of this treacherous trail is the Benson Plateau at an elevation of 3,700 feet and beautiful viewpoints of Mount Hood, Mount Adams and Mount St. Helens on your return route.
Launch product is final sale