Adizero Prime Parley Carbon/Blue Spirit/Cloud White
Built for marathon training, these lightweight running shoes have a knit upper made with Parley Ocean Plastic™. They are designed with a snug fit for a locked-down feel. Responsive cushioning delivers a burst of energy on push-off and touchdown. Runner type Neutral shoes for the fast runner Adaptive support adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort Energized cushioning Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get Reliable traction Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energized ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction Good for the oceans This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features Parley Ocean Plastic™ which is made from recycled waste, intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean.
- Tight, snug fit for racing performance
- Custom external or internal lacing options
- Adidas primeknit textile upper
- Flexible stretchweb outsole; continental™ rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions; adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Responsive boost midsole
- Ultra-lightweight and supportive
- Main materials: textile upper / textile lining / rubber outsole
- Product code: DB1252
This item is online exclusive.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (206) - 257 - 0577.
Feb 08, 2019