Legacy 96 Gunmetal/Abbey Stone
Introduced in 1996, the Karhu Legacy is equipped with an air-cushioned landing zone, sandwich construction heel cap, and a traditional EVA midsole which makes this design a comfortable runner. Contrary to the OG version, the Karhu Legacy's upper features synthetic suede, so it's a great option for Karhu fans that prefer not to wear leather. The panels of the Karhu Legacy stay true to the original construction along with mesh panels for breathability.
Karhu Legacy - features:
• synthetic leather, suede and mesh upper with sandwich heel cap
• soft and breathable fabric lining
• rope laces
• stylized M panels plus Karhu stitching at side walls
• foam-padded insole
• injection-molded EVA foam midsole with air cushioning
• outsole made from abrasion-resistant runner
• Karhu patch at mesh tongue
• Karhu lettering stitched at heel
It is recommended to order 0.5 up in size compared to your regular size.