Toddler Chuck 70 1V Black/Mantra Orange/Multi
The Tune Squad is back in action and Converse just dropped a signature collection, including a Chuck 70, for the newest member of the team, LeBron James. While this limited-edition design has the premium craftsmanship you expect from the best-ever silhouette, it’s also loaded with looney details like the iconic color rings, bold Tune Squad graphics, and a special Space Jam: A New Legacy Converse logo treatment. With sizes for all ages, you can reboot your '90s nostalgia or bring the next generation in on the fun.
- Limited-edition, high top sneaker with vintage license plate
- Premium 12 oz canvas upper for structure and durability; OrthoLite insole for comfort
- Tune Squad graphics and custom Converse logo in Space Jam: A New Legacy font
- Iconic Looney Tune color rings with satin stitch embroidery
- "Looney Tune LeBron" print liner with player signature
This product is unable to be shipped outside of the continental United States. Orders with shipping addresses outside of the continental United States will be cancelled.
This item is launch product and final sale.
Jul 16, 2021