LIKELIHOOD LLC Website Terms and Condition
These terms and conditions (“Terms and conditions”) are entered into between you and LIKELIHOOD LLC (“LIKELIHOOD,” “we,” or “us”). The Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the LIKELIHOOD website at www.likelihood.us, including any content, functionality products, and services offered on or through it (the “Site”).
By using the Site, you agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions. LIKELIHOOD may terminate your ability to use the Site without notice if you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not access or use the Site.
LIKELIHOOD reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to the Terms and Conditions at any time. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of the revised Terms and Conditions means that you accept and agree to the changes.
All Information LIKELIHOOD collects on this Site is subject to our Privacy Notice posted at the Site here. By using the Site, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your Information in compliance with the Privacy Notice. The Privacy Notice is incorporated into and governed by these Terms and Conditions. To the extent there is a conflict, the Terms and Conditions supersede the Privacy Notice.
All Site Content (as defined below) is current as of the date it is posted on the Site to the best of LIKELIHOOD’s knowledge.
The Site and its entire contents, data, features, and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases, and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of LIKELIHOOD or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, except as indicated below.
The LIKELIHOOD name and related logos are trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) of Likelihood LIKELIHOOD Marks may not be used without advance written permission of Likelihood, including in connection with any product or service that is not provided by Likelihood, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents LIKELIHOOD. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify LIKELIHOOD as described in Section 18.
Limited License And Prohibited Uses
LIKELIHOOD grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site Content as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display or performance of Site Content without prior permission of LIKELIHOOD is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any Marks or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- Use the Site for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- Send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate LIKELIHOOD, a LIKELIHOOD employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by LIKELIHOOD, may harm LIKELIHOOD or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without LIKELIHOOD’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase using any robot, spider, or other automatic device, software, process, or application.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- This Site is not intended for children under 13 years old. For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
To access portions of the Site, you will be asked to provide registration details or other Information. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all Information you provide is complete, current, and accurate. All Information you provide to register with the Site, complete a transaction through the Site, or otherwise is governed by our Privacy Notice, and you consent to all actions LIKELIHOOD takes with respect to your Information consistent with our Privacy Notice.
Use and Protection of Login Credentials
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password (“Login Credentials”). You are responsible for all uses of your account and Login Credentials, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify LIKELIHOOD immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your account or Login Credentials or any other breach of security. LIKELIHOOD reserves the right to disable your Login Credentials at any time in its sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in LIKELIHOOD’s opinion, you have violated any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
All purchases made through the Site are subject to LIKELIHOOD’s Shipping & Return Policy here. To make a return, please submit a Returns Request Form here.
LIKELIHOOD takes fraudulent purchases very seriously, and we employ third party technology to help us detect fraudulent charges. We reserve the right to deny any purchase we determine as high risk of fraud, including but not limited to any orders or attempted orders made by or through the use of any robot or other automatic device or software.
Products purchased at LIKELIHOOD are for personal use only. By placing an order, you certify that you are purchasing products for personal use only and not for resale of any kind. We reserve the right to refuse orders for any reason and without explanation.
The price for all products will be as quoted on the Site. The prices displayed are quoted in U.S. dollars. Prices and availability information are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include sales tax, where applicable, or delivery costs, both of which you agree to pay upon ordering.
In LIKELIHOOD’s sole discretion, LIKELIHOOD may limit the sale of certain products to one (1) unit per customer. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated. Should you violate LIKELIHOOD’s purchasing restrictions, your account may be subject to review and/or possible termination by our fraud analysis team. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you feel as though your order was cancelled in error.
Third Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Those materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of LIKELIHOOD. LIKELIHOOD is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links To Other Web Sites
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE AND CONDUCTING TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO IT ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WHILE LIKELIHOOD ATTEMPTS TO PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. LIKELIHOOD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE TO WHICH IT IS LINKED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LIKELIHOOD DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT LIKELIHOOD CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS ON THE SITE (I.E., PRICING, PRODUCT IMAGES, AND INDICATIONS OF AVAILABILITY), AS FIT AND SIZING MAY VARY BETWEEN BRANDS, AND THE PARTICULAR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS AND SETTINGS OF YOUR COMPUTER AND ITS DISPLAY COULD AFFECT THE DISPLAY OF PRODUCT COLORS.
Limitation of Liability
LIKELIHOOD, ITS DIRECTORS, ITS CONTRACTORS, AND ITS EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE FOR WHICH IT PROVIDES LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. LIKELIHOOD WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY REASON IF ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE IS UNAVAILABLE AT ANY TIME OR FOR ANY PERIOD.
LIKELIHOOD’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY, WHETHER BY STATUTE, IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, WILL NOT EXCEED $100.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LIKELIHOOD, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, third party claims, expenses and fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site, including, but not limited to, your content, any use of the Site Content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions .
Limitation On Time To File Claims
ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN THREE (3) MONTHS AFTER THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE ACTION OR CLAIM OCCURRED, REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT IT; OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree that a breach of these Terms and Conditions will cause irreparable injury to LIKELIHOOD for which monetary damages would not be an adequate remedy and LIKELIHOOD shall be entitled to seek equitable relief, in addition to any remedies it may have hereunder or at law, without having to post a bond or other security.
Waiver And Sever-ability
No waiver by LIKELIHOOD of a term or condition set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition. Any failure of LIKELIHOOD to assert a right or provision under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions will continue in full force and effect.
The Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Notice constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and LIKELIHOOD d with respect to the Site and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Site.
Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. Even after you are no longer a user of the Site, those provisions of these Terms that by their nature are intended to survive will remain binding on you, including Sections 1, 2, 5, 9-18 and the Privacy Notice.
You agree that LIKELIHOOD, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your access to the Site (or any part thereof) for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom.
Applicable Law, Binding Arbitration, and Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY REQUIRE YOU TO AGREE TO RESOLVE ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN US THROUGH BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION.
The laws of the State of Washington will govern these Terms and Conditions and any disputes under them, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with Commercial Arbitration Rules, then in effect. This arbitration provision is governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in King County, Washington. Any arbitration award may be entered in a court of competent jurisdiction.
All claims and disputes within the scope of this arbitration agreement must be arbitrated or litigated on an individual basis and not on a class basis. Claims of more than one customer or user cannot be arbitrated or litigated jointly or consolidated with those of any other customer or user.
Communications and Contact Information
LIKELIHOOD may contact you regarding these Terms and Conditions or the Privacy Notice using any Information you provide, or by any other means if you do not provide contact Information. If you no longer wish to receive communications from LIKELIHOOD, you can click on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site, these Terms and Conditions, and the Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com or by mail at:
ATTN: Customer Care
1101 E Union St
Seattle, WA 98122
LIKELIHOOD LLC (“LIKELIHOOD,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at www.likelihood.us (the “Site”), and that you may provide through your communications with LIKELIHOOD. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information.
Please read this Privacy Notice to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to this Privacy Notice.
LIKELIHOOD may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
This Privacy Notice is subject to and governed by the LIKELIHOOD Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) available above.
The Types of Information LIKELIHOOD Can Collect About You
LIKELIHOOD may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Site: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as
- name, phone number, and email address.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you
- specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our Site but browse, read pages, or
- view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not
- identify you personally.
- We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- From our service providers, such as Shopify our e-commerce platform.
- Through our communications with you.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site.
- Through analytics.
Information You Provide Directly to LIKELIHOOD. The Information that you provide us directly through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide when you subscribe to our mailing list.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site or creating an account on the
- Information that you provide when you enter into one of our raffles.
- Information that you provide when you report a problem with our Site. We may ask you
- for additional Information to resolve the problem.
- Information that you provide in connection with an inquiry you have.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
- Your responses to surveys.
- Information that you provide when you complete a transaction through the Site.
- Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that LIKELIHOOD may
- automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Site may include:
- Your location;
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is
- a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to
- your computer. We use the Internet Protocol address to direct internet traffic to you;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the Site;
- The web pages you accessed at the Site; and
- The website you visited prior to coming to the Site.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also may have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Re-marketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. LIKELIHOOD and third party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Site. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How LIKELIHOOD Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To present our Site and the Site Content (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) to
- To conduct our raffles.
- To provide you with the products or services that you request from us. For example, if
- you inquire regarding our products, we will use the contact information you give us to
- communicate with you about the products we provide.
- To provide customer support.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered
- into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products we offer or provide through it.
- To communicate with you regarding our products, including for marketing purposes.
- To personalize your experience and our advertising to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To improve our Site and products offered through it.
Site statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help LIKELIHOOD understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of the LIKELIHOOD website, we are likely to highlight that information on the Site home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Site users.
LIKELIHOOD will retain your Information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and achieve other business purposes.
How LIKELIHOOD Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
When LIKELIHOOD Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our
- business, as described further below, including third party payment facilitators.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger,
- divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some
- or all of LIKELIHOOD’s assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
- government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
- safety of LIKELIHOOD or others.
LIKELIHOOD does not sell any of your Personal Information.
Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Site, design and operate the Site features, and to perform administrative, analytics, and payment processing. Services these third parties provide include providing information to LIKELIHOOD about the use of the Site and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
Information From Children
LIKELIHOOD complies with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related regulations. The Site is not directed at children, and LIKELIHOOD does not knowingly collect any Information from children under 13 years of age through the Site. If LIKELIHOOD learns that a child under 13 years of age has provided Information through the Site,
LIKELIHOOD will delete this Information from its databases. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to LIKELIHOOD, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you become aware that Information of a child under 13 years of age has been provided, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Site, including the information or content contained therein. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or services.
Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Site does not respond to DNT signals.
**Your Choices About Information **
If you choose not to provide Information, you may be unable to access all or portions of the Site. If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, click on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications or send us an email to email@example.com.
If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails, we may still send you non- promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information through the Site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your California Privacy Rights
California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the physical address or email address included below.
How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at email@example.com or by mail at:
ATTN: Customer Care
1101 E Union St
Seattle, WA 98122
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 3, 2022