The beginnings of Needles began in the most authentic way possible: a trip to the United States. Once their legendary partnership had formed in 1982, co-creator Keizo Shimizu sent his partner Daiki Suzuki to begin buying and sourcing garments for early collections. From the start, the two had planned to create their pieces by repurposing materials from various factories, making much of their initial creative process consist of gathering a multitude of different factories for different reasons. Upon releasing their early collections, the brand immediately seized the attention of several important figures when shown in Italy, and in turn travelling to stylists and eventually reaching top-tier clientele. Whether it’s the brand’s Steve McQueen inspired butterfly logo, or their one-of-a-kind 7-cut flannels, Needles represents the true core of Americana.
- 2B Jacket - C/L Kimono Jq Blue Arrow$ 785.00
- Bermuda Hat - Poly Jq D-Stripe$ 156.00
- Peace Buckle Belt - Steer Leather$ 178.00
- Needles x Suicoke Tukka 'Papillon Brown'
Regular price$ 220.00Sale price$ 154.00
- Basketball Short Jacquard 'Dot Ombre'
Regular price$ 265.00Sale price$ 185.50
- Needles French Sleeve Blouse 'Papillon'
Regular price$ 240.00Sale price$ 168.00
- C.O.B. Classic Shirt Poly Chiffon 'Tree'
Regular price$ 295.00Sale price$ 206.50
- Ascot Collar Shirt - Cotton Sateen Polka Dot
Regular price$ 315.00Sale price$ 189.00
- Coach Jacket - Leopard Olive
Regular price$ 610.00Sale price$ 366.00
- String Down Pant - Nylon Ripstop Uneven Dye Olive
Regular price$ 575.00Sale price$ 345.00
- Coin Case - Papillon PVC Brown$ 200.00
- Tassel Bit Unlined Slip-On Black
Regular price$ 445.00Sale price$ 222.50
- Shower Sandals Papillon Black
Regular price$ 135.00Sale price$ 67.50